Monday, December 13, 2004

Xmas wishes



Originally uploaded by LIFE OF REILLY.

For, what seems a lifetime, I have been searching for this film. Like every time I go into a video shop, I'll ask if they have it. No one ever seemed to have it. I can't count the amount of times I saw this film, alone at home, being the young punk that I was in my youth. It has so much influence on me, I can't begin to tell how much it meant to me. Suffice to say after watching it for maybe the 10th time I heated up a chain, and attempted to brand "T.R." onto my arm. There is still a faint burn still there to this day. If you were anything like me, having to hide your 10 ups, offensive Dead Kennedys records, and explain a mohawk to your mum, this is the film for you. Here is a link to a review. I can't wait to own this dvd.