Monday, December 06, 2004

Drugs have done some good.



Originally uploaded by LIFE OF REILLY.



Don't get me wrong here. I think the Metropolitan Police are quite savvy to use the Roseanne Holland photos of drug decline to promote the dob in a dealer campaign. I've seen the images for a few years, and although they are quite terrible and have a certain shock value, I think they are a little misleading. No doubt about it, she is totally ravaged, as you would expect from doing smack & crack for nine years, but its the other factors that go along with a serious drug habit that maybe a few people might not realise. Drugs don't come for free, well unless you are a drug dealer, live in Boliva or a dodgy doctor or have an endless supply of cash. So poor Roseanne Holland must spend all of her cash on drugs. I doubt she held down a job, which I think would have been pretty hard, or pay rent, or even eat a decent meal. So I'm guessing she maybe lived rough a little and did have not enough money to eat, and probably had to do what it took to score. I shudder to think what she had to offer, and taking a wild guess, thinking it might have been prostitution? Those factors alone, would make anyone start to have a dramatic decline in their health. She seems ok from 1979 - 1982, where she seemed to have things under control a little. The cracks aren't showing that much. (no pun intended). It's the gap years between 1982 and 1986, where she's really lets herself go. I'm guessing this is where she hit the rocks - bigtime. And maybe, just maybe she might have not been able to support herself as much as she would have liked to, that's if she was on the game, and again, I'm only guessing here. It seems that from 1988-1989 she has had nothing to eat and seems to be at the end of her rope. Poor thing. I wonder if she went to jail? Rehab? I wonder what she is doing now? I'd really like to see a photo of where she's at these days. Did she get paid for the use of her image? I doubt it. However Penny Wood, who is a meth addict, and found on the same website, has been spotted recently. She's now a full time Orc. Good work, Penny.




Penny Wood
Originally uploaded by LIFE OF REILLY.