Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Get your laughing gear round this.



Originally salivated over by LIFE OF REILLY.

In these times of fast food life, I'm glad that someone has stepped up to the plate with this burger. At 1,420 calories and 107 grams of fat, this puppy will rock your world. It would rock mine. Here's the lo-down. Two 1/3-pound slabs of all-Angus beef, four strips of bacon, three slices of cheese and mayonnaise on a buttered sesame seed bun. Salad-dodger-heaven. My mouth is watering. It's good to see in this ever conscious calorie counting world that Hardees has stuck up two chubby fingers at the norm and said "Yes! We want a burger that WILL give you a heart attack!" McDonald's makes me laugh these days, the pussies, with all the "healthy options". they seem to be prostituting at the moment. Who you try to kid Ronald? People don't go to McDonald's to eat some thing healthy. They want the food that is bad for them. So what if America is freaking out about it's obesity, I'm sure it's not stopping punters from gorging on this baby. Why? Because fat makes food taste good! If anyone in the States who reads this, and has had the pleasure of a monster thickburger yet, let me know how great it was. Even better, send me one. With all the preservatives in it, it will ship fine, and be good as new, by the time it gets to London. I wait, drooling.