Thursday, November 04, 2004

Family fun for Friday.



Originally uploaded by LIFE OF REILLY.

Since it's Guy Fawkes Day tomorrow, I feel it's worth it to make an effort. Now I'm not one for spending huge amounts on fireworks, so I am going to make my own. It's easy. All you need is a glass bottle, petrol and some rags. Certain flags make good rags to burn, and some are known to burn better than others. Maybe some nails or bits of metal to put in your bottle if you want to show off. Just put some petrol in a glass bottle, plug up the bottle with your rag. Tip the bottle until the rag is completely soaked with petrol. Find your target, get in hurling distance, light and throw. Repeat as many times, till you are satisfied. It's fun for the whole family. I also know a place in central London which is perfect place to enjoy the marvel of homemade fireworks.

U.S. Embassy, London.

24 Grosvenor Square
London, W1A 1AE
United Kingdom